Stand up for what you believe in, even it it means standing alone!🖐🐷
Super soft 200 count 100% cotton sateen face covering with extra pocket to add a filter of your choice, stainless steel nose piece, and soft fabric elastics.
- Handmade in Montreal, Canada
- SHIPS SEPARATELY FROM CANADA
- Made of super soft 200 thread count 100% Cotton Sateen
- 100% Vegan Friendly
- IMPORTANT: THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL GRADE MASK, IS A CLOTH FACE COVERING.
- Available in 3 youth and 4 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
- Inside of the face covering is a print of my logo and company name Alba Paris".
- Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
- OPTIONAL: Add 2 PM2.5 Filters with your mask (scroll down for details)
- Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
- Sweatshop Free
- Made in a factory with OEKO-TEX Certification for standardized and safe working conditions DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATION
- Machine or hand wash in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. The fabric is naturally quick-dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.
- BE AWARE: CUSTOM CHARGES MAY APPLY IF ORDERED OUTSIDE The USA or Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to animal rescues and animal rights organisations
Optional PM2.5 Filters
PM2.5 filters filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Virus particles are even smaller than 2.5 microns. However by including a filter in your mask, whether it is a PM2.5 filter or another filter, you are adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering. Each of the PM2.5 filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
- PM2.5 filters are not equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles matter larger than 2.5 microns.
- PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.
It’s important to have realistic expectations of cloth face coverings. Please refer to the resources below from government and health organizations to understand the implication of wearing and not wearing cloth face coverings.
Alba Paris © All Rights Reserved